Ejército Árabes

Subforo dedicado en exclusiva a los juegos Arte de la Guerra, DBM, DBA, FOG e Impetus.
Athros
Soldado de primera
Soldado de primera
Contactar:

Ejército Árabes

Mensajepor Athros » 13/Ago/2007 10:59

Siguiendo el artículo de Ejércitos Medievales, esta vez para los que quieran soldaditos del Islam ^^

Por Slorm. Hay que puntualizar que no se busca rigoridad histórica, si no una representación más o menos aceptable para la creación de muchos ejércitos con pocas miniaturas.

http://www.laarmada.org/index.php?ind=d ... ew&iden=25
"Ojalá todas las batallas fueran entre amigos y con figuras de plomo..."

- http://laarmada.net

Inad
Soldado

Mensajepor Inad » 13/Ago/2007 12:08

Sin comentarios... :wink:

Athros
Soldado de primera
Soldado de primera
Contactar:

Mensajepor Athros » 13/Ago/2007 12:25

Inad escribió:Sin comentarios... :wink:

Jaja, ya has comentado demasiado en La Armada, ¿no? :lol:
"Ojalá todas las batallas fueran entre amigos y con figuras de plomo..."

- http://laarmada.net

Inad
Soldado

Mensajepor Inad » 13/Ago/2007 13:12

Ciertamente, de todas formas adjunt oaquí un articulo sobre el morphing de ejercitos musulmanes de la pagina web de Alan Patrick. Como veras cubre menos ejercitos y de un espacio temporal más corto pero es más rigurosa, sin serlo en exceso, y si identifica los diferentes tipos de tropas y peculiaridades de cada ejercito de una forma bastante correcta.

Lamentablemente está en inglés...

Muslim Morphing

A. First paint up Mosul Hamdanid Bedouins as the best general purpose morph, and a pretty good army to boot.

Generals - 1 Cv(O) Generals, 1 Cv(S), 2 LH(O) - paint a Green banner, 1 Black banners, a Red banner and a White banner and get dice to match

Horse

-7 Arab Cv(O) lancers + 3 Ahdath Cv(O) (probably lancers too)

- 7 Ghulam Cv(S) (mine are unbarded horse)

-16 Bedouin/Arab LH(O), keep 6 looking quite regular as Bedouin Guards for Abbassids and Tulunids, ( I painted them black as remnant Abassid Maghariba)

-2 Camel mounted scouts

Foot

-12 Dailami Ax(S), 6 Dailami Ps(O)

-10 Bedouin Ps(O), ensure 6 can be used as Dailamis

-10 Ahdath Town Militia

Trick No 1 - paint up 20ee of Arab Sp(I) types, and use in this army as Hd....but they have other uses elsewhere as Sp or even Wb.

Trick No 2 - paint up a very diverse range of figs mixed on a base so they can be Fatimid, Bedouin, Aghlabid, Abbasid etc.

Trick No 3 - Paint 10 of them with long spears and some with body armour. You now have a very nice Bedouin army & Arab Morph.

B. Next paint up Aleppo Bedouins

- 8 more Cv(S), make them recognisably different to t'others as Khorasanians (mine are barded horses)

- about 8 LH(F)

Congratulations - with 1-2 more Black-bannered generals you have just built an earlier Abbassid army as well, though you may want some more Spearmen if you field the Spearmen, Abna as Spearmen and dismount all your Ahl Khorasan horse

C. Now Buyids....

- 8 more Ax(S), 4 more Ps(O). Paint them with quite long spears to be Ax(X) or Abbassid Abna Ax(S).

- 1 Elephant.

D. Now Tulunids/Fatimids

- 12 Arabic Bw(O) - (These, with the Sp on a sabot base, are the Bw(X))

- 2 'Abid guard Bd(F) - (make sure they can also be Dailami and Abna Ax(S) if necessary)

- 1 Naffatun Ps(X)

Congratulations - you have just built a later Abbassid army with Bw(X)

E. Now Khurasanians....

- about 8 more LH(F) should do the trick

- 0-16 armoured Sp(I)

( you can go with your 10 armoured Sp(I) as front rankers, unarmoured as rear, but you may like to paint up 8 more armoured Sp - in which case make sure they can be round-shielded Georgian or Ghaznavid too. If you do not do the above, you should paint 4 more Hd/ 8 Sp for the extra Hashariyan levies you will want, I love Hd for bulk and baggage protection).

I can recommend the 8 Indian troops, paint 6 Bw(I) and 2 Ps(S), useful cheap force

F. Uighurs

.....you have them automatically, you lucky devil

G. is for Georgians

- 3 Generals with Draco type banners (I cheated, one is an ex-Komnenan Byzantine with a huge Ikon - had to be done, looks gorgeous and really Christian, buggered if I know if they used 'em). Also banners with "Kiss my Arse" and "Sword of the Messiah" etc written in Arabic are a must

- 9 Cuman Cv(O) - note - these should look like standard Bw armed Turks, so they recycle back into lot of the armies above as Cv(O) Ghulams.

- 6 Ps(S) - very useful

- You may feel the temptation for more LH(F), may I suggest 4 painted up so they can also be used as LH(S)

H - Hordes More of Them

If you look at Abbasid, Aghlabid, Almohade or Andalucian you will see you have any of these armies with very little extra stuff

I. is for Increasing Indian options..

....Late Muslim Indian....no heffalumps needed if you are the Unfortunate Shah Muhammad, 2 if not.

Since you have heffalumps, Ghulams, and a few Indian Bw & Ps it is almost rude not to do Late Muslim Indian. The joy of this is that with the Museum, Grumpy & Roundway figures in dhoti plus turban/topknot and a can of " indian flesh" spray paint you can knock the whole Indian contingent up in an afternoon. - Don't forget the rockets and the elephant baggage, I mean why else would you do this army?

....Ghaznavids... For Ghaznavids you will need: - 5 more Heffalumps (3 if you did some more for the Muslim Indians)

J. Jaipuri Arab Indian

- 8 Sindi Cv(I) and you have it

K. is for Khazars

You may not have noticed this, but those Khazars used a lot of Khorasanians & Arabs (and their kit) so, with the Arsiyah as Ghulams sorted and loads of LH(F), its just a matter of some Steppe heavies and a few lights.....

Volver a “AdlG, DBX, Field of Glory & Impetus”