Erratas oficiales para Atlantik Wall y Overlord

Foro General de Flames Of War
Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Erratas oficiales para Atlantik Wall y Overlord

Mensajepor Yllanes » 04/Jul/2013 00:51

Añadido el 15/08/2013:
Muchas erratas y aclaraciones en las nuevas LFTF: http://www.flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/Do ... eFront.pdf

Mensaje de Phil en el foro de BF:

Phil escribió:
Hi all,

D-Day is finally out, and of course, the gremlins have had their little play. We’ve noticed two little glitches.

On page 290 of Overlord, the Naval Gunfire Support box says that the observer can spot for four Confident Trained Naval Guns. It should just say that the observer can spot for Confident Trained Naval Guns.

On page 183 of Atlantik Wall, Barkmann’s Stalker special rule got obliterated by another copy of the Ace special rule. His Stalker rule remains the same as the one in Know Your Enemy:

"If Barkmann is shot at he is counted as Gone to Ground if he is Concealed and did not move in his own turn, even if he did shoot in his turn."

I'm off at the moment, but I’ll be putting out a new version of Lessons From the Front when I get back with these changes in it.

Cheers,
Phil

(Está de vacaciones y es un mensaje que ha colgado otra persona por él con algo de retraso, han prometido añadir las demás erratas que se han ido viendo al Lessons from the Front).

Añadido el 2013/07/08:

Más comentarios de Phil:

Posted By Phil at Battlefront on 08 Jul 2013 06:10 PM escribió:Hi all,

Please be aware that the D-Day set is the best part of 600 pages. That's a huge project for a very small team (just the three of us while trying to keep up with the other realeases you are expecting). So, while there are a few errors, I'm still pretty proud of what we have managed to do while still providing you with new material over the next few months.

I've been away for a couple of weeks of much needed rest, but now that I'm back here's a few answers:

Posted By Bullyboy on 30 Jun 2013 05:32 PM

So are they Panzer IV turret bunkers or Panzer IVs in tank pits?

Check out the changes in the reprinted rulebook covered in LFTF. They are now the same thing.

The US NGFS doesn't have the same wording as the British version. Currently, US NGFS doesn't have to choose the smallest template for a bombardment whereas the British version is forced to. Is this correct?

The wording should be the same as the British.

also in addition to NGFS. Does a NGFS AOP get to reroll it's 3rd range in attempt like other aops?

Yes.

In answer to other questions I've had, they are only able to spot for the NGFS, and other AOP are not able to spot for them since they don't have a staff team.

Posted By Grant Bailey on 01 Jul 2013 03:35 AM

Apart from the SS Special Rules (page 181), there seems to be no way of 'producing' a 12SS, 1SS etc Kompanie, just a load of pages of SS 'kit' to make up a Kampfgruppe, rather than a distinct unit?

Correct. The differences between the divisions were relatively minor. Rather than having five different columns with almost trivial differences, we left it to you to create the division you want. Most combos you can produce are out there somewhere.

Page 186, Weapons Platoon, SS-Panzer Anti-Aircraft Gun Platoon, 1st column, 3rd and 4th line 2cm FlaK38 (V) on a Panzer IV.................doesn't 'say' how many for the points!

Well spotted. 3 and 2, like the other options.

Why no 'mixture' option as in Earth and Steel? is this a money maker? as I now have to go out and purchase two more vehicles to make up the unit, as in Earth and Steel I could have a FlaK38t and a 2cm FlaK38 (V0, but no longer?

More information showed they were a separate unit, so we made them so.

Page 178, HITLERJUGEND, 2nd column, 10th Line, SS-Sturmgeschtzabteilung.................12SS didn't have one!

Correct, but LSSAH did and we didn't want to have a separate glossary box on the next page just for that.

Posted By lap1964 on 01 Jul 2013 08:48 AM

OL page 110, the HMG and 4.2" Mortar plts taken as Guards brigade support plts have the +10 pts guards tax

They worked closely with the guards, so we have rated them as Guards (hence the symbol).

Posted By Soviet Pride on 02 Jul 2013 01:27 AM

The Flak 8.8 cm nest appears as Anti-Aircraft in the arsenal rather than like "Heavy Anti-Aircraft"... this is probably a typo.

Yep.

Posted By Safety Stick on 04 Jul 2013 09:21 PM

3RTR Desert Veterans - can be taken in Armoured Squadrons and Motor Company but oddly *not* in Lorried Rifle Company, despite the KSLI and 3RTR working closely throughout Normandy.

So is its omission deliberate (disappointing and odd but fair enough) or an error.

A lack of thought on my behalf. My knowledge of 11th Armoured Division is sadly lacking. This option would be quite reasonable to add.

Posted By lap1964 on 07 Jul 2013 11:19 AM

Are the 3RTR really just limited to support plts from the 11th AD ?

No. However they use the 11th AD symbol rather than the 4th AB symbol where applicable.

Posted By Zardoz on 05 Jul 2013 01:12 AM

Overlord p.161: Naval Gunfire Support "... have the range to hit any target on the table." p. 165 the arsenal lists ranges (72", 112", 112") for all three types.

We thought players might want to use the range information for big games on big tables, so included it. As all of the distances are at least 6'/1.8m, they are irrelevant unless you want them to be relevant.

Posted By HMS on 05 Jul 2013 09:50 AM

Can anyone cleverer than me explain why jalopies in this book are MORE EXPENSIVE than normal stuarts while everywhere else they're cheaper?

I don't know if I qualify, but the answer is that changes in the points spreadsheet over the last few years have boosted the points for .50 cal machine-guns. The jalopies are finally catching up.

Posted By ilbrec on 05 Jul 2013 10:49 AM

p114 I'm assuming that the 100 point 1 daimler 1 sod 1 dingo option should be in the inns of court column rather than the 11th hussars column.

Not at all. That's from the 11th Hussars War Diary (and the .50 cals are from photos). The Inns Of Court didn't change to their final organisation until late in the campaign and you can use Market Garden for that version.

Posted By HMS on 05 Jul 2013 06:21 PM

Speaking of the armoured car lists, for some unknown reasons the infantry support platoon for the Household cavalry (CT guards) is worth 75/100 points whereas the Inns of Court one (CT, not Guards) is worth 85/110.

Well spotted.

Posted By Davy Flament on 07 Jul 2013 07:42 AMLehr infantry platoons can leave the half-tracks home by -10points per HT per squad. All other panzergrenadiers can do this also but are obligated to take fortifications. This is shown by a minefield symbol next to the option to remove the HTs.

So for Lehr, either its no error, or they forgot to print the minefiled symbol. If possible, just need a clarifiaction about this.

It was deliberate as Lehr often fought dismounted in Normandy and does not have a truck-mounted unit to allow for this option.

Posted By Leonardofury on 07 Jul 2013 10:30 AM

- Guards Motor Platoons can't take an extra stand. The Grenadiers disbanded an anti-tank gun troop after Goodwood to bulk out their platoons when they formed the Grenadier battlegroup

This wasn't in effect until after Bluecoat AFAIK.

- 200 Beute Stugs had 6 2cm Flak 38 on U304 at Battalion level according to the ORBATs provided in the books, but don't have them as an option.

An interesting omission. You could take Armoured Sd Kfz 10/5 as support and model them as U304 to handle this.

- Despite many Grenadier companies having a panzerjager kompanie of towed Pak 40s, they don't get the option to take the four strong platoon in divisional support, like you could take in the old Bodenstandig company or a grenadier company from Grey Wolf.

The support options for PaK40 are based on Zetterlings' strength reports based on who actually had what.

- 6 Fallschirmjagerregiment can't take Fearless Trained SS-panzergrenadier from 17.SS as support, despite fighting with them at Caratan.

We just ran out of space and time for 17th SS, so they ended up not being there as a support option.

- Beutepanzers, should have the option to take a HQ platoon of a CiC, 2iC and 3 R35 or a CiC S-35, 2iC H-38 and another H-38 to fit with the orbats in the books. They should also be able to take another Leichte Beutepanzer platoon, rather than the Grenadier Anti-tank gun platoon, to cover the whole of Panzer Ausbildung und Ersatz Abteilung 100.

The diagrams show their theoretical organisation. In reality nearly half the tanks were not runners.

- 91, Luftlande used 7.62cm FK297(r), (http://www.flamesofwar.com/hobby.aspx?art_id=720) which is available as a battlefront blister, but not as an option for the Grenadier Artillery battery.

We don't have a model of a 7.62cm obr 1939 gun, so we used the closest thing we have, the ZIS 3 gun (FK288).

- According to the fluff 2 SS only had 5 Wespes and 5 Hummels, but there is no option to only take 5 in the list.

The diagram shows their strength at a point in time. They recieved more later.

- The 21. Anti-aircraft gun platoon has access to Sd Kfz 7/1 (The fluff says they didn't have any) and they can also take 3 Sd Kfz 7/2 when they only had 2.

Good point. Way back in Monty's Meatgrinder we allowed the option and nobody's thought to check since.

- 9. Panzer apparently had a full kompanie of 13 x Sd Kfz 234/1 and 3 x 324/3 according to axis history, these are not an option.

They were only issued 3 of each (although 13 /1 were planned), and not until the fourth quarter of the year.

- 3 Fallschirmjagerdivision, don't have access to their armoured car squadron, who were still equipped with kubelwagons at the time of the invasion (So would be Motorbike MG teams). An easy way to correct this may be to add an option to the Fallschirmjager Scouts to convert them to Motorbike MG teams in Kubelwagons for +?pts per section.

I presume you are referring to the corps-level 12. Fallschirmaufklarungs Abteilung? I've not been able to find anything much about it at all.

Posted By Bullyboy on 07 Jul 2013 04:34 PM

SS panzerspah Company cannot get the Heavy Panzerspah platoon on page 206. Not sure if this is an error or not.

Interesting omission. It looks like they should be in the first box.

Cheers

Imagen

vicente
Capitán
Capitán
Ejército Flames of War: Italianos

Re: Erratas oficiales para Atlantik Wall y Overlord

Mensajepor vicente » 04/Jul/2013 20:47

¿ retrasara esto la version en castellano ?

yeray
Soldado

Mensajepor yeray » 06/Jul/2013 15:42

Seguro que la imprimen con las mismas erratas, y nuevas propias de la traduccion.

Perdon por ser pajaro de mal aguero, jajajjajaja.

Tío Sam
Capitán General
Capitán General
Contactar:

Mensajepor Tío Sam » 06/Jul/2013 16:02

vicente escribió:¿ retrasara esto la version en castellano ?

Con que no se vuelvan locos con traducirlo todo a saco me conformaria. Que no conviertan la Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier en Tanquegranaderos Enlatados o algo peor...
"Marchamos hacia la victoria o marchamos hacia la derrota, pero avanzamos"
Imagen

Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Yllanes » 06/Jul/2013 16:05

No seamos pesimistas, es la misma gente que ha traducido el reglamento y el Forces y, que yo sepa, no había nada de eso.

Sarraceno
Soldado de primera
Soldado de primera

Mensajepor Sarraceno » 07/Jul/2013 13:08

Tío Sam escribió:
vicente escribió:¿ retrasara esto la version en castellano ?

Con que no se vuelvan locos con traducirlo todo a saco me conformaria. Que no conviertan la Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier en Tanquegranaderos Enlatados o algo peor...

Oye pus yo pues yo pagaria por ver la cara del rival cuando le digas que vienes con tanquegranaderos enlatados...

Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Yllanes » 08/Jul/2013 12:23

He añadido nuevas aclaraciones al primer mensaje y voy a dejar el hilo con chincheta una temporadita, para que se vea.

Nachuata
Soldado de primera
Soldado de primera
Ejército Flames of War: USA
Contactar:

Mensajepor Nachuata » 08/Jul/2013 12:35

Claro. La gente que ha traducido estoy parece aficionada al juego, así que yo por la terminología no me preocuparía.

Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Yllanes » 15/Ago/2013 10:03

Muchas erratas y aclaraciones en las nuevas LFTF: http://www.flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/Do ... eFront.pdf

Algunas interesantes:
- La Panzer Lehr sí puede quitar los transportes sin fortificaciones
- El NGFS no puede usar HTWEYG

Aldo_Raine
Cabo Mayor
Cabo Mayor

Mensajepor Aldo_Raine » 15/Ago/2013 10:17

Gracias por la actualización! :D

Viendo la reglas del fuego AA y los AOP, y después del lío que se montó hace unos meses, entiendo que el AOP observa para las batería antiaérea ANTES del AA ¿o no?
"Goddam it, you'll never get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole! Follow me!"
Captain Henry P. Jim Crowe - 13th January 1943 - (Guadalcanal)

Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Yllanes » 15/Ago/2013 10:39

Sí, eso comenté en el otro hilo. Ha cambiado otras decisiones que había tomado en el foro (que la infantería en transportes no disputaba objetivos, por ejemplo).

Reivaj
Coronel
Coronel
Ejército Flames of War: Wehrmacht
Contactar:

Mensajepor Reivaj » 15/Ago/2013 11:10

Como pueden sacar libros con tantas erratas?

Raistd
Teniente General
Teniente General
Ejército Flames of War: Canadienses

Mensajepor Raistd » 15/Ago/2013 13:45

Si vieras los de GW alucinas.

Joexerez
Brigada
Brigada

Mensajepor Joexerez » 15/Ago/2013 13:46

Mira por donde lo mismo en los traducidos vienen corregidas.

Yllanes
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Yllanes » 15/Ago/2013 17:33

Raistd escribió:Si vieras los de GW alucinas.

Je, el libro que te dan en el ETC con las bases del torneo era gordísimo para Warhammer, pues había decenas de páginas de aclaraciones y erratas.
Imagen

Volver a “General”