Tom's Magazine

Foro General de Flames Of War
TomZg
Soldado

Tom's Magazine

Mensajepor TomZg » 17/Abr/2013 09:30

Hello,

yesterday I published PDF magazine. In the magazine you can read articles about FOW, 1/100 models, Battle Report, galleries, tutorials and so on.
The journal is written in Croatian, Serbian and Slovene, with only one contribution to the English language.

Please, for your comments and suggestions. If someone is interested in cooperation just let me be told to pm. Your text can be in any language. Google translater is here to help.

If you are interested, the magazine can be downloaded from these links:

Rapid Share:
http://rapidshare.com/files/2684015352/TM01.pdf

Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmgep7x5ru69g4x/TM01.pdf

thanks

Tomislav

Hola,

Ayer publiqué revista PDF. En la revista se pueden leer artículos sobre FOW, 1/100 modelos, Informe de batalla, galerías, tutoriales, etc.
La revista está escrita en croata, serbio y esloveno, con una sola contribución al idioma Inglés.

Por favor, para sus comentarios y sugerencias. Si alguien está interesado en la cooperación, házmelo se le diga a la tarde. Su texto puede ser en cualquier idioma. Google traductor está aquí para ayudar.

Si usted está interesado, la revista se puede descargar desde los siguientes enlaces:

Rapid Share:
http://rapidshare.com/files/2684015352/TM01.pdf

Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmgep7x5ru69g4x/TM01.pdf

gracias

Tomislav

Reivaj
Coronel
Coronel
Ejército Flames of War: Wehrmacht
Contactar:

Re: Tom's Magazine

Mensajepor Reivaj » 17/Abr/2013 11:22

Hi again TomZg, I take a look to the pdf, it's a great work. But the big problem it's the language. Most people knows English but not Croatian, Serbian and Slovene. If you want to reach more people, do it in English or try to publish the same magazine in English.

Good work and keep improving!!

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 17/Abr/2013 11:34

Hi,

I know it's a big problem, but without a sponsor I can not do anything. To get sponsors magazine must have a lot of readers, and so everything revolves in a circle. I unfortunately do not know English that I can publish articles in English.

If you have the time and inclination, send an article in Spanish or English. Who wants to read the text, it uses Google translater :) For problems with the language, I've put a lot of photos.

Thank you for your comment.

tomislav

Afrika_Korp
Soldado
Ejército Flames of War: Waffen SS

Mensajepor Afrika_Korp » 17/Abr/2013 17:29

A great job friend!

Heresy
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter
Ejército Flames of War: Húngaros
Contactar:

Mensajepor Heresy » 22/Abr/2013 09:54

Very good job Tom ;).

The language is a problem, yeah. But we have the same problem with our ezine, Time of War (only in spanish). So, we understand the difficulty to publish an ezine in other language!.

Anyway, I cant wait to see the next issue ;)

Basurillas
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter

Mensajepor Basurillas » 22/Abr/2013 10:39

Good job
Caja Magica?

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 03/May/2013 10:35

Hello,

I have to start collecting contributions for the second issue of the magazine. Is anyone interested in helping? You can always send pictures of their models so I can put on a few pages with the title "FOW in Spain" (Spain Wargames forum).

I would like to make a contribution with FOW players who will go to the FoW tournament in Novi Sad (Serbia). I'd like to let me know someone from FOW team.

thanks and greetings from Croatian

Tomislav

Hola,

Tengo que empezar a recaudar las contribuciones para el segundo número de la revista. ¿Hay alguien interesado en ayudar? Siempre se puede enviar fotos de sus modelos para que pueda poner en unas pocas páginas con el título "FOW en España" (España Foro Wargames).

Me gustaría hacer una contribución con FOW jugadores que irán al torneo en Novi Sad (Serbia). Me gustaría que me haga saber que alguien del equipo FOW.

gracias y saludos desde Croacia

Tomislav

Reivaj
Coronel
Coronel
Ejército Flames of War: Wehrmacht
Contactar:

Mensajepor Reivaj » 03/May/2013 11:08

This weekend I'll try to send you some material, but I'll let you know, that my camera it's very bad....

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 03/May/2013 11:48

I have Photoshop, which will help me. Just send your photos.

thanks

t.

TomZg
Soldado

Re: Tom's Magazine - Coloring T-34/76

Mensajepor TomZg » 07/May/2013 10:44

Hello,

From the second issue of the magazine I added a new theme, painting a particular tank of a large number of people.

What is it? I am determined that in the second issue of paint tank T-34/76. Not important model, manufacturer, national codes and symbols ... From today until the end of the fifth months I expect (who wishes to participate) we send you a couple of pictures of models that are painted and a few sentences. You need to write that you have painted the model, the manufacturer, the battlefield and years, camouflage, briefly describe what you did, maybe you did the conversion, etc.

As I do not want to waste an excellent paineri, will be assessed coloring. Name of each participant I will write on a piece of paper and I'll arrange the extraction, and the award will be symbolic. I will send the prize winner address wherever you are, and I will announce the name of the winner in the forum.

Please participate in large numbers. I will participate, but my name will not be on the list for prize draw.

Thanks again

Pictures send mail to: tomislav.borosa@inet.hr

I'm all about the magazine publishing in this post and I will open another topic.

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 07/May/2013 13:30

If you have no idea how to paint one T-34 tank ...

I do not know if Spain Blue Division used a captured Russian T-34 tanks, but it can be assumed that some use. I think that's not a problem to one T-34 to put the symbols of Spain.

tomislav

Heresy
HeadQuarter
HeadQuarter
Ejército Flames of War: Húngaros
Contactar:

Mensajepor Heresy » 07/May/2013 17:37

At this moment I'm working on a T34 tank. As soon as I finish the model, I will you send pics!.
Imagen
Imagen

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 13/May/2013 09:32

Thanks Heresy!

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 13/May/2013 09:33

http://tomsmagazine.blogspot.com/

This is just one step further, I hope for the better ...

Tomislav

TomZg
Soldado

Mensajepor TomZg » 08/Jul/2013 22:49

The second number is published.
Every comment is welcome.

thanks

Tomislav

link:
https://rapidshare.com/files/1278640489/TM02.pdf

Volver a “General”